Soft drinks with a traditional flavour
Do you want to enjoy your favourite BIOXYM flavours in more refreshing version? You can turn sweetened condensed BIOXYM juices into soft drinks by adding soda instead of water and a slice of fruit.
Fruit juice popsicles
You can enjoy delicious homemade ice cream with one of your favourite sweetened BIOXYM juices. Mix the juice with water or milk and put it into an ice cream tray with a wooden stick in the freezer.
Cookies with sweetened lemon juice
Make delicious homemade cookies with sweetened lemon juice BIOXYM.
- MILLS OF CRETE soft flour 420gr. (2 ½ cups)
- BIOXYM Sweetened condensed lemon juice 200gr (1 cup)
- Butter: 230 gr (1 cup)
- Baking soda: 5gr (1 teaspoon)
- Salt: 1 pinch
We mix all the ingredients together and get a dough which is neither too loose or too tight.
With a pair of spoons we take portions of the mix and place it on grease proof paper keeping them apart as the dough will spread while cooking.
We cook at 180 degrees C for about 12-15 minutes
With Creta Fresh orange juice
- MILLS OF CRETE general purpose flour: 600 gr (or up to measure)
- Olive oil: one cup
- Fruit juice: Creta Fresh orange 230gr (1 cup)
- Sugar: 350gr ( 1& ¾ cups)
- Thick cut almonds: 100 gr ( ½ cup)
- Raisins: 200gr ( 1 cup)
- Soda: 4gr ( 1 teaspoon)
- Ammonia: 4gr (1 teaspoon)
- Cinamon: 8gr ( ½ teaspoon)
We mix the olive oil with the sugar.
We dilute the soda in a bit of orange juice and add it to the olive oil mix.
We dilute the ammonia in a bit of orange juice and add it to the mix.
We add cinnamon, raisins and almonds and stir.
We slowly add the sifted flour and stir until the dough doesn’t stay stuck on the walls.
In a flour cover bench we make thick dough rods and cut the diagonally so they become diamond shaped.
We put grease proof paper on an oven tray and cook on a pre heated oven at 170 C for 30-35 minutes.
- Fine semolina Mills of Crete: 200gr (1 cup)
- Thick semolina Mills of Crete: 400 gr (2 cups)
- Sugar:300gr (1,5 cups)
- Milk: 250 gr (1 cup)
- Yogurt: 400 gr (2 cups)
- Baking powder: 10gr ( 2 teaspoons)
- Creta Fresh natural orange juice: 45gr. ( 3 spoonfulls)
- Mastic: 3-4 drops of mastic ( you put it with sugar in a blender)
INGREDIENTS FOR SYRUP
- Sugar: 800gr (4 cups)
- Water : 750 gr. (3 cups)
- Lemon Juice 15gr. ( 1 spoonfull)
- Sticks of cinnamon: 2
We thoroughly mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
Cook at 200 C till its rosy.
We put all the ingredients for the syrup in a pot and let it boil. The syrup is ready once its foaming.
When its cooled down a little bit we add the syrup to the dish- we have to let it absorb all the syrup.